Application Research of Case-based Teaching in Tax Planning
- Wenliang Gao, Hailing Yan
- Corresponding Author
- Wenliang Gao
Available Online May 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.50How to use a DOI?
- Case-based Teaching, Tax Planning, Teaching.
- Case teaching is a successful teaching method that can be effectively combined with theoretical teaching and practical teaching in modern higher education. Taking the tax planning teaching as an example, the article analyzes the necessity and specific implementation strategies of the application case teaching method. This article aims to contribute to the improvement of taxation teaching level.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wenliang Gao AU - Hailing Yan PY - 2019/05 DA - 2019/05 TI - Application Research of Case-based Teaching in Tax Planning BT - 1st International Conference on Business, Economics, Management Science (BEMS 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.50 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.50 ID - Gao2019/05 ER -