An Empirical Study of Customers' Willingness to Use Offline Channels Under the Background of New Retail
- Yuxuan Liu, Lan Yang, Wei Gao
- Corresponding Author
- Wei Gao
Available Online May 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.64How to use a DOI?
- online to offline; innovation diffusion theory; trust transfer theory; structural equation model; purchase intention of consumers.
- The new retail mode of deep integration of online service and offline experience has become the development direction of China's retail industry. However, few literatures have studied the purchase intention of consumers in the process of e-commerce enterprise shifting from online to offline. Based on the innovation diffusion theory and trust transfer theory, this paper constructs a conceptual model of the formation mechanism of consumers' adoption intention in offline channels, analyzes the influence of online channel trust and customer experience quality on consumers' adoption intention in offline channels, and uses structural equation model to verify the following conclusions:(1)customers' trust in online channels significantly affects the customer experience quality and willingness to use offline channels;(2)customer experience quality have a positive impact on the adoption attitude of offline channels;(3)customers' attitude toward the use of the offline channel can significantly affect their willingness to adopt the offline channels.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuxuan Liu AU - Lan Yang AU - Wei Gao PY - 2019/05 DA - 2019/05 TI - An Empirical Study of Customers' Willingness to Use Offline Channels Under the Background of New Retail BT - 1st International Conference on Business, Economics, Management Science (BEMS 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.64 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.64 ID - Liu2019/05 ER -