Study on the Influencing Factors of Farmers’ Land Transfer: An Empirical Study based on CFPS2016
- Zhenyu Zhang, Minghua Tian, Jianjun Li, Yang Nan, Yu Yang, Fang Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Zhenyu Zhang
Available Online May 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.70How to use a DOI?
- farmers; land transfer; Logit model.
- The transfer of land is an important way for farmers to re-allocate production factors and realize the production development and better-off lives. In order to optimize land transfer decision-making and improve the welfare of farmers, this paper uses Logit model to analyze farmers’ land transfer incentives based on China Family Panel Studies (CFPS). The study found that present value of agricultural machinery, land value and agricultural subsidies are the main incentives for farmers to transfer land. Non-agricultural employment and urban income level can significantly affect farmers’ land transfer.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhenyu Zhang AU - Minghua Tian AU - Jianjun Li AU - Yang Nan AU - Yu Yang AU - Fang Wang PY - 2019/05 DA - 2019/05 TI - Study on the Influencing Factors of Farmers’ Land Transfer: An Empirical Study based on CFPS2016 BT - 1st International Conference on Business, Economics, Management Science (BEMS 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.70 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.70 ID - Zhang2019/05 ER -