Research on Location Problem of Distribution Center based on Coverage Location Model
- Xiang Zhou, Maozeng Xu, Shunyong Li, Qiguang Lu
- Corresponding Author
- Xiang Zhou
Available Online May 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.81How to use a DOI?
- demand point; grid density; clustering algorithm; multi-covering; set covering location model.
- We consider a type of covering problem in the e-commerce enterprise retail distribution network, the problem amounts to determining the location of the warehousing and distribution center. In order to adapt to the e-commerce distribution mode and ensure timely delivery, a demand point can be covered by multiple distribution centers, a set multi-coverage model with the shortest distribution distance and the minimum construction cost as the dual target is established to determine the location of the distribution center. Finally, the example is solved in IBM CPLEX, and the calculation results verify the effectiveness of the algorithm and model.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiang Zhou AU - Maozeng Xu AU - Shunyong Li AU - Qiguang Lu PY - 2019/05 DA - 2019/05 TI - Research on Location Problem of Distribution Center based on Coverage Location Model BT - 1st International Conference on Business, Economics, Management Science (BEMS 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.81 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.81 ID - Zhou2019/05 ER -