A Review of the Research on Sustainable Development of Social Enterprises in China
- Tingting Liu, Luyao Wang, Jian Zhu
- Corresponding Author
- Tingting Liu
Available Online May 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.88How to use a DOI?
- social enterprises, sustainable development, evaluation index, problems.
- Over the past few years, discussions and practices on social enterprises have quietly sprung up in China. However, the development of social enterprises is not smooth, how to realize the sustainable development of social enterprises has always been a difficult problem. Based on the review of the relevant literature, this paper combs the definition of social enterprise, reviews the connotation of sustainable development of social enterprise, the evaluation index and the problems faced by it, and summarizes the relevant research on the sustainable development of social enterprise. Finally, we think about it and make some relevant discussions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tingting Liu AU - Luyao Wang AU - Jian Zhu PY - 2019/05 DA - 2019/05 TI - A Review of the Research on Sustainable Development of Social Enterprises in China BT - 1st International Conference on Business, Economics, Management Science (BEMS 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.88 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.88 ID - Liu2019/05 ER -