Construction of Smart Campus Based on Situational Awareness in the Era Of Big Data
- Yang Liu, Liang-Shan Shao
- Corresponding Author
- Yang Liu
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.46How to use a DOI?
- age of big data; context awareness; smart campus; first exploration
- Big data as a new data management technology, based on the current Internet of things and cloud computing "smart campus" has an important role in the construction. "Smart campus" as an information construction of educational entities, the value of big data mining has a new significance. The combing of the concept of context aware intelligent campus construction and the situation of using qualitative and quantitative methods, to students as the breakthrough point, combined with student work actual needs, construction of campus smart six platforms and two systems, were analyzed based on the significance of situational awareness of the wisdom of the campus construction in the era of big data.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yang Liu AU - Liang-Shan Shao PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Construction of Smart Campus Based on Situational Awareness in the Era Of Big Data BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.46 ID - Liu2016/11 ER -