The Research on BPNN-AdaBoost Model to Identify Web Servers
- Zhen Huang, Chun-He Xia, Xiao Lu
- Corresponding Author
- Zhen Huang
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.51How to use a DOI?
- bpnn; adaboost; identify web servers
- In this paper, the BPNN-AdaBoost model is used for identification of Web servers to avoid the recognition of Web servers depending on banner information, reduce the cost of being maintained the feature library, and improve the accurate identification of Web servers. Through the model to identify Web servers, it not only can accurately identify the Web server in the case of hidden or forged Banner information, but also we need not maintain the feature library after the model is trained. Experimental results show the accurate identification of BPNN-AdaBoost model is much better than other methods, and the stability is better than the BPNN algorithm.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhen Huang AU - Chun-He Xia AU - Xiao Lu PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - The Research on BPNN-AdaBoost Model to Identify Web Servers BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.51 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.51 ID - Huang2016/11 ER -