Efficient Reading Method of a Single Binary Pulse Curve
- Si-Yan Wang, Zhao-Xue Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Si-Yan Wang
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.59How to use a DOI?
- binary pulse graphs;single pulse curves; digitized value reading; break points connection-component
- This paper presents an efficient way to read a single binary pulse curve, which can be used to process paper pulse graphs to achieve the digitized form. For a single binary pulse curve, the single-valued pulse curve data can be obtained by the special designed reading algorithm for a multi-valued curve, which aims at turning multi-valued points to single-value points more accurately , at the same time, various kinds of noise can be efficiently removed. Further, the broken points can be connected together based on the linear interpolation method to finish the single pulse reading . Experiments have shown that this method can read a single pulse curve accurately and efficiently.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Si-Yan Wang AU - Zhao-Xue Chen PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Efficient Reading Method of a Single Binary Pulse Curve BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.59 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.59 ID - Wang2016/11 ER -