A Study of Customer Relationship Management Application in Electronic Commerce Environment
- Ya-Qin Wang, Yu-Ming Song
- Corresponding Author
- Ya-Qin Wang
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.86How to use a DOI?
- electronic commerce; customer relationship management (CRM); data mining; system model
- In addition to the convenience and low cost, more important advantages of electronic commerce are to capture plenty of raw data of customers' buying behaviors, discover the hidden regularity in the complex behaviors based on the classification, processing, statistics and mining of these data, and provide customers with high-quality service centered by technology. This study analyzes the features of customer relationship management in e-commerce environment, put forward e-commerce customer relationship management system model based on data, algorithm and model management, and provides effective solution for the specific application of e-commerce customer relationship management.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ya-Qin Wang AU - Yu-Ming Song PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - A Study of Customer Relationship Management Application in Electronic Commerce Environment BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.86 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.86 ID - Wang2016/11 ER -