Research on a Certain Type of Rocket Virtual Training System Based on Unity 3D
- Chao Li, Wen-Su Ji, Hong-An Cao, Zhi-Zhi Yan
- Corresponding Author
- Chao Li
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.94How to use a DOI?
- computer application; virtual training; unity 3D; common system architecture; gesture touch
- For the problems that the current virtual reality engine platform versatility is not strong, and the virtual training system is too complex, virtual operation training system is set up based on the concept of 3D games in the article. The key technology of system implementation was studied, including the use of C# development general system structure and the Finger Gestures plug-ins implement multitasking gestures interactions. The system is operated smoothly through object processing equipment model and scenario driven programming. The results show that the system can satisfy the requirements of virtual training, which provides a certain reference for realizing virtual operating training on a portable platform.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chao Li AU - Wen-Su Ji AU - Hong-An Cao AU - Zhi-Zhi Yan PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Research on a Certain Type of Rocket Virtual Training System Based on Unity 3D BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.94 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.94 ID - Li2016/11 ER -