The Traceability System Design Based on The HACCP
- Yu-Hui Li, Shuai Yang, Bo Li, You-Fen Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Yu-Hui Li
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.98How to use a DOI?
- livestock traceability; food safety; HACCP; functional framework
- With the rapid development of food safety business, people on food production visualization traceability requirements are getting higher and higher. This thesis aims at analyzing on livestock traceability management and livestock supply chain processes. Based on HACCP principles and methods, we analyze the key node of each supply chain; build livestock traceability chain key node information, design livestock traceability processes and systems functions, to achieve information collaboration and sharing.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yu-Hui Li AU - Shuai Yang AU - Bo Li AU - You-Fen Zhang PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - The Traceability System Design Based on The HACCP BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.98 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.98 ID - Li2016/11 ER -