A low cost intelligent localization system based on a
- O. Casanova, G.N. Marichal, J.L. González Mora, A. Hernández
- Corresponding Author
- O. Casanova
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.2How to use a DOI?
- neural networks; fuzzy systems; inertial sensors; MEMS; inertial navigation
- This paper presents an alternative sensor fusion application in order to improve the accuracy on systems that use strapdown type inertial navigation. A neuro-fuzzy approach is shown, where the information captured by a camera is fused with the values obtained from a low cost inertial measurement unit. Several experimental trials have been conducted with real data, where satisfactory results have been achieved.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - O. Casanova AU - G.N. Marichal AU - J.L. González Mora AU - A. Hernández PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - A low cost intelligent localization system based on a BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 705 EP - 711 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.2 ID - Casanova2011/08 ER -