On Convergence of Fuzzy Integrals over Complete Residuated Lattices
- Antonín Dvorak, Michal Holcapek
- Corresponding Author
- Antonín Dvorak
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.68How to use a DOI?
- Fuzzy integral, fuzzy quantifier, convergence, fuzzy measure
- Recently we proposed a new type of fuzzy integrals defined over complete residuated lattices. These integrals are intended for the modeling of type 1, 1 fuzzy quantifiers. An interesting theoretical question is, how to introduce various notions of convergence of this type of fuzzy integrals. In this contribution, we would like to present some results on strong and pointwise convergence of these fuzzy integrals, where the operation of the biresiduum is used to establish the measurement how close two elements of a residuated lattice are.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Antonín Dvorak AU - Michal Holcapek PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - On Convergence of Fuzzy Integrals over Complete Residuated Lattices BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 98 EP - 105 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.68 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.68 ID - Dvorak2011/08 ER -