Sharia Compliance on Murabaha Financing
- Elis Mediawati, Silviana Agustami
- Corresponding Author
- Elis Mediawati
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.28How to use a DOI?
- Shariah Compliance, Murabaha, Baitul Maal Wa tamwil, sharia supervisory board, Islam
- This research aims to find out how the sharia compliance supervision on murabaha financing, as well as things become supporters and obstacles in fulfillment of sharia principles on murabaha financing at BMT. This study used a qualitative descriptive method. The data used is Primary data were obtained from interviews. Determination of data sources using purposive sampling method by interviewing people who were directly involved in the practice as well as the supervision of murabaha financing. Mechanical testing of the credibility of the data using triangulation theory and triangulation source. Monitoring compliance with sharia on murabaha financing is more focused on the Sharia Supervisory Board (SSB), but oversight has not
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Elis Mediawati AU - Silviana Agustami PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Sharia Compliance on Murabaha Financing BT - 2016 Global Conference on Business, Management and Entrepreneurship PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.28 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.28 ID - Mediawati2016/08 ER -