Proceedings of the 2016 Global Conference on Business, Management and Entrepreneurship

Lifestyle Influences on Purchase Decisions and Membership

Authors
Aggi Panigoro, Andry Fernandus W, Muhamad Mustofa
Corresponding Author
Aggi Panigoro
Available Online August 2016.
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.70How to use a DOI?
Keywords
Lifestyle, Purchase Decisions Become Members
Abstract
Seeing from the consumer's decisions to choose one membership becoming members of a particular fitness center is based on facility, level of comfort and functionality in the fitness center. As an effort to improve purchasing decisions members, Gold's Gym Braga City Walk Bandung continuously makes efforts and relational marketing strategies. The study is aimed to reveal the lifestyle overview, purchase decisions become members and the extent of the lifestyle influence. The study is descriptive and verification research. The sampling technique used was random sampling and by using the sample formula, 100 respondents obtained. The analysis technique used was correlation coefficient of Pearson product moment, and simple linear regression analysis. The results show that lifestyle and the decisions to become members are at a very high category. The result of the simple regression calculation is equation = 13,843 + 0.517 X obtained by the R-square of 44.00% in which the lifestyle influence on the decisions to become members is at 44.00% while the remaining 56.00% are influenced by other factors that not examined by the researchers. Expected to conduct a broader study as to consider other factors that influence the decision to become a member.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Download article (PDF)

Proceedings
2016 Global Conference on Business, Management and Entrepreneurship
Part of series
Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research
Publication Date
August 2016
ISBN
978-94-6252-268-8
ISSN
2352-5428
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.70How to use a DOI?
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Aggi Panigoro
AU  - Andry Fernandus W
AU  - Muhamad Mustofa
PY  - 2016/08
DA  - 2016/08
TI  - Lifestyle Influences on Purchase Decisions and Membership
BT  - 2016 Global Conference on Business, Management and Entrepreneurship
PB  - Atlantis Press
SN  - 2352-5428
UR  - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.70
DO  - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.70
ID  - Panigoro2016/08
ER  -