How to Present 'Financial Health' Analysis More Visual and Understandable for Stakeholders: Model, Configuration, Techniques
- Svitlana Kuznetsova, Andriy Kuznetsov
- Corresponding Author
- Svitlana Kuznetsova
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaat-16.2016.28How to use a DOI?
- Financial statement, financial analysis,ÿassessment, financial health
- In the last thirty years set of financial and non-financial indicators to measure the companies' health and prospects of grow rapidly. Reporting expands and changes in the direction of the introduction of non-financial information. Integrated reporting is seen as a necessary form of presentation of information about the company. This consequently leads to the transformation of the financial statements. The increase of information flows in society, and expanding range of statements users require modification tools for financial statement analysis in the direction of comprehensive and visual presentation of the results especially graphically. The aim of this paper is to develop financial statement analysis in way of comprehensive measurement of financial health, and use benchmark assessment as an element of financial statement analysis through determination and investigation of current financial health configuring.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Svitlana Kuznetsova AU - Andriy Kuznetsov PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - How to Present 'Financial Health' Analysis More Visual and Understandable for Stakeholders: Model, Configuration, Techniques BT - 5th International Conference on Accounting, Auditing, and Taxation (ICAAT 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaat-16.2016.28 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaat-16.2016.28 ID - Kuznetsova2016/12 ER -