Financial Performance of Czech Sugar Refineries: Case Study Testing the Post-Crisis Period 2010-2013
- Jiří Strouhal, Petra Štamfestová
- Corresponding Author
- Jiří Strouhal
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaat-16.2016.43How to use a DOI?
- Sugar industry, financial performance, ratio analysis, bankruptcy and credibility indicators
- The main purpose of this paper is to evaluate and compare a financial performance of Czech sugar refineries within a period 2010-2013. Due to the availability of financial statements for the requested periods were analysed following public limited companies - Cukrovar Vrb tky, Tereos TTD, Litovelsk cukrovarna and Moravskoslezsk, cukrovary. There is an applied standard financial analytical approach, i.e. there are performed ratio analysis and tested selected bankruptcy and credibility indexes for financial performance analysis. The results of this analysis point out the stability of this industry having as its leaders Cukrovar Vrb tky and Moravskoslezsk, cukrovary.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiří Strouhal AU - Petra Štamfestová PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Financial Performance of Czech Sugar Refineries: Case Study Testing the Post-Crisis Period 2010-2013 BT - 5th International Conference on Accounting, Auditing, and Taxation (ICAAT 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaat-16.2016.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaat-16.2016.43 ID - Strouhal2016/12 ER -