A Study on the Taboo Search Algorithm for the Open Vehicle Routing Problem with Hard Time Windows
- Shuxia Wang, Ying Xiong, Zengqiang Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Shuxia Wang
Available Online August 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasm.2012.104How to use a DOI?
- open vehicle routing problem, hard time windows, taboo search algorithm
- In this paper studying open vehicle routing problem, a taboo search algorithm for the open vehicle routing problem with hard time windows is proposed. After constructing a mathematical model for the problem, this paper focuses on the introduction of the design procedure of TS algorithm for solving the problem. In the searching process of this algorithm, infeasible solution is allowed by adding a penalizing factor, to reduce the probability of local optimal. The computational results are provided. It shows that in most of cases this algorithm can find better solutions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shuxia Wang AU - Ying Xiong AU - Zengqiang Wang PY - 2012/08 DA - 2012/08 TI - A Study on the Taboo Search Algorithm for the Open Vehicle Routing Problem with Hard Time Windows BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Computer Application and System Modeling PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasm.2012.104 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasm.2012.104 ID - Wang2012/08 ER -