A Comparative Study of Entrepreneurial Risk between Chinese and American College Students and Countermeasures
- Gu Yi, Tenpao Li, Shengguang Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Gu Yi
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.1How to use a DOI?
- Entrepreneurial risk , American University Students, Chinese University Students
- Chinese and American college students have different entrepreneurship education, entrepreneurial risk awareness, and culture between the two countries. There are some differences in the behavior and risk controlled among Chinese and American college students in entrepreneurial practice. This paper will analyze the differences between China and the United States in the respect of entrepreneurial risk of college students, and provide some suggestions for Chinese college students to avoid entrepreneurial risk.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Gu Yi AU - Tenpao Li AU - Shengguang Chen PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - A Comparative Study of Entrepreneurial Risk between Chinese and American College Students and Countermeasures BT - 2018 8th International Conference on Education and Management (ICEM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.1 ID - Yi2019/03 ER -