Teaching Reform of Analog Electronic Technology Based on CDIO
- Juan Wang, Yubing Li, Lihua Li, Yunfang Xie, Na Li, Limin Shao
- Corresponding Author
- Juan Wang
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.5How to use a DOI?
- Innovation, CDIO; Analog Electronic Technology, Teaching reform
- This paper explores how to cultivate students with innovative consciousness in the course of Analog Electronic Technology under the environment of national innovation. On analysis of the drawbacks of the current curriculum, the teaching group integrated the curriculum resources. Using EDA (Electronic Design Automation) technology and based on the CDIO (Conceive, Design, Implement and Operate) philosophy, they developed a project oriented reform to guide students to complete from conception, design and implementation to the operation of the entire production process. The reform improves the teaching method from three aspects: teaching, experiment and course design. As a result it cultivated students' sense of innovation and practical ability, as well as their engineering consciousness, which is conducive to cultivating application-oriented senior engineering talents.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Juan Wang AU - Yubing Li AU - Lihua Li AU - Yunfang Xie AU - Na Li AU - Limin Shao PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Teaching Reform of Analog Electronic Technology Based on CDIO BT - 2018 8th International Conference on Education and Management (ICEM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.5 ID - Wang2019/03 ER -