Combining Scientific Research with Teaching to Improve the Quality of Personnel Training
- Yuzhen Zhao, Yuming Li, Yang Zhao, Zhun Guo
- Corresponding Author
- Yuming Li
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.108How to use a DOI?
- Scientific Research, Teaching, the Quality of personnel Training.
- Scientific research and teaching in Colleges and universities complement each other. Scientific research is the "source of living water" of teaching and teaching is the "invisible power" of scientific research. High-level scientific research results are the source of impetus to promote the development of colleges and universities. Teachers in Colleges and universities must correctly understand and handle the dialectical relationship between teaching and scientific research. Combine scientific research with teaching to improve the quality of personnel training in an all-round way.This paper mainly discusses the effective ways to combine scientific research with teaching, to promote teaching by scientific research and to support scientific research by teaching. The two complement each other and jointly promote the quality of personnel training.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuzhen Zhao AU - Yuming Li AU - Yang Zhao AU - Zhun Guo PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Combining Scientific Research with Teaching to Improve the Quality of Personnel Training BT - 2018 8th International Conference on Education and Management (ICEM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.108 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.108 ID - Zhao2019/03 ER -