Research on the Construction of Entrepreneurship Education Platform in Finance and Economics Colleges and Universities
- Yang Liu, Xuemeng Zhang, Xiaoli Wu, Chunyan Qiu, Juan Sang
- Corresponding Author
- Chunyan Qiu
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.113How to use a DOI?
- Entrepreneurship education, Entrepreneurship education platform, Talent cultivation.
- In order to cultivate excellent innovative and entrepreneurial talents, colleges and universities should give full play to their important supporting and leading role and carry out entrepreneurship education. The primary support for entrepreneurship education is the construction of entrepreneurship education platform. The entrepreneurship education platform in finance and economics colleges and universities should aim at cultivating innovative and entrepreneurial talents. It should also be based on the fundamentals of improving cross-disciplinary ability, practical ability and innovation ability of college and university students, and cultivating innovative, practical and complex talents which are urgently needed by the enterprises and the society, and fully reflecting the characteristics of the student in finance and economics colleges and universities. The platform for entrepreneurship education in finance and economics colleges and universities includes four platforms, namely, innovation and entrepreneurship training platform, multi-disciplinary comprehensive training platform, innovation and entrepreneurship project incubator base, and BUC school-enterprise cooperative training platform.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yang Liu AU - Xuemeng Zhang AU - Xiaoli Wu AU - Chunyan Qiu AU - Juan Sang PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Research on the Construction of Entrepreneurship Education Platform in Finance and Economics Colleges and Universities BT - 2018 8th International Conference on Education and Management (ICEM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.113 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.113 ID - Liu2019/03 ER -