Teaching Discussion on Microscopic Mechanism of Diamagnetic Substance and Diamagnetism
- Delan Wu, Na Jiang, Haiyan Yang, Meng Qin, Guangyang Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Haiyan Yang
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.115How to use a DOI?
- Diamagnetic substance, induced magnetic moment, Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction, Lorentz force
- —Firstly, the different microscopic interpretations of the magnetic field affected by diamagnetic substance appearing in the textbook are introduced, and the doubts that are easy to arise are pointed out. Finally, a simple and lucid explanation is proposed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Delan Wu AU - Na Jiang AU - Haiyan Yang AU - Meng Qin AU - Guangyang Xu PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Teaching Discussion on Microscopic Mechanism of Diamagnetic Substance and Diamagnetism BT - 2018 8th International Conference on Education and Management (ICEM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.115 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.115 ID - Wu2019/03 ER -