The Description of Polymorphism of CYP1A1*2A rs4646903 (T>C) Gene as Colorectal Cancer Risk Factor In Medical Study Programs and Doctor Profession 2012-2014 UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta
- Nurul Fathimah, Chris Adhiyanto, Hari Hendarto
- Corresponding Author
- Nurul Fathimah
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ichlas-17.2017.21How to use a DOI?
- Colorectal Cancer; CYP1A1*2A rs4646903; single nucleotide polymorphism
- Colorectal cancer is the third leading cause of death from all cancer cases in Indonesia. From previous research it is known that there is a relationship between genetic polymorphism of cytochrome P450 (CYP) with the incidence of colorectal cancer. Therefore, research team of FKIK UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta and Fatmawati General Hospital work together to evaluate the frequency of SNP CYP1A1*2A rs 4646903 (T> C) allele in Medical Study Program and Doctor Profession of FKIK UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta. Methods: Blood sampling was taken from healthy student of Medical Study Program and Doctor Profession of FKIK UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta. Genotype examination was performed by PCR-RFLP method. Results and Conclusions: Based on screening results, most of genotype is a heterozygot , while wild type and mutant are minority. So most of the students has polymorphism SNP CYP1A1*2A rs4646903 (T> C)
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Nurul Fathimah AU - Chris Adhiyanto AU - Hari Hendarto PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - The Description of Polymorphism of CYP1A1*2A rs4646903 (T>C) Gene as Colorectal Cancer Risk Factor In Medical Study Programs and Doctor Profession 2012-2014 UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta BT - 1st International Integrative Conference on Health, Life and Social Sciences (ICHLaS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5739 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ichlas-17.2017.21 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ichlas-17.2017.21 ID - Fathimah2017/12 ER -