Inflation Effects and World Crude Oil Prices on Combined Stock Price Index (CSPI) in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) of 2015–2018 Period
- Windi Novianti, Ajeng Perwati
- Corresponding Author
- Windi Novianti
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.020How to use a DOI?
- Inflation, World Crude Oil Price Stock Price Index (CSPI)
- The purpose of this study is to find the evidence of whether the World Inflation and Crude Oil Prices had an effect on the Composite Stock Price Index (CSPI) in the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) of the 2015-2018 periods by taking samples for 4 years on the IDX. This method used in this research was descriptive and verification through a quantitative approach. The design of the analysis used was multiple linear regression using secondary data while the hypothesis testing used T-Tests and F-Tests. The findings of this study were fluctuations between inflation, world crude oil prices, and the Composite Stock Price Index (CSPI) in each year. Statistical analysis proves that simultaneously Inflation and World Crude Oil Prices have an effect on the Composite Stock Price Index (CSPI). Morever, while partially shows that inflation affects the Composite Stock Price Index (CSPI) and World Crude Oil Prices affect the Composite Stock Price Index (CSPI). When income increases, prices become expensive, buying the community or company for the goods become less and will increase the profits earned by the company a little, and investors are reluctant to invest in the company. To determine the compilation of oil prices increases, the mining companies are in great demand because the number of oil demanders by the community will help to increase the company’s profits and also investors will invest more in these companies as well as these two things will experience the increase in the Composite Index types every seconds that can help economic development in Indonesia.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Windi Novianti AU - Ajeng Perwati PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - Inflation Effects and World Crude Oil Prices on Combined Stock Price Index (CSPI) in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) of 2015–2018 Period BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 81 EP - 84 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.020 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.020 ID - Novianti2020 ER -