Reliability Analysis of Islamic Financial Statements: Zakat, Infaq, and Shodaqoh
- Sri Dewi Anggadini, Deden Abdul Wahab Syaroni, Rio Yunanto
- Corresponding Author
- Sri Dewi Anggadini
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.045How to use a DOI?
- Zakat, Infaq, Shodaqoh, Financial Statements
- The purpose of this study is to analyze the reliability of the financial reporting system in amil zakat institution. This study used a descriptive method that was a method of collecting data from various written sources such as books, journals, and articles. The result of the analysis shows that financial reports on amil zakat institutions are reliable and more complete are also complex than conventional organizations. Therefore, financial statements on amil zakat institution have the reliability that can be held to make a report.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sri Dewi Anggadini AU - Deden Abdul Wahab Syaroni AU - Rio Yunanto PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - Reliability Analysis of Islamic Financial Statements: Zakat, Infaq, and Shodaqoh BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 195 EP - 197 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.045 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.045 ID - Anggadini2020 ER -