Proceedings of the International Conference on Economics and Business Studies (ICOEBS 2022)

The Effect of Financial Literacy, Financial Attitude, and the Use of Financial Technology on the Financial Management of SMEs

(The Case of Craft SMEs in Klaten)

Authors
Uswatun Khasanah1, Zulfa Irawati1, *
1Management Department, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta (UMS)
*Corresponding author. Email: zi215@ums.ac.id
Corresponding Author
Zulfa Irawati
Available Online 13 June 2022.
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.220602.019How to use a DOI?
Keywords
Financial literacy; financial attitude; financial technology; financial management; small and medium enterprises
Abstract

This paper intends to describe the effect of financial literacy, financial attitude, and the use of financial technology on the financial management of SMEs in the craft industry sector in Klaten. The benefit of this research for the parties involved is that it is expected to afford scientific insight into financial management, especially in SMEs. Several variables that lead to the change are financial literacy, financial attitude, and the use of financial technology. The method used in this research was a descriptive quantitative method with a sample of 40 SMEs in the craft industry sector in Klaten. The type of data used in this examination was primary facts with a questionnaire using a Likert scale. The statistics evaluation technique of this research employed a multiple linear regression with the SPSS model 25 program. This study concluded that financial literacy, financial attitude, and the use of financial technology partially had a positive and significant influence on financial management. From the coefficient of determination statistics, the three impartial variables had a superb and tremendous influence on financial management by 86%. Hence, it can be interpreted that 86% of SMEs’ financial management was influenced by the three independent variables in the study, and the remaining 14% was affected by other factors not specified in the study.

Copyright
© 2022 The Authors. Published by Atlantis Press International B.V.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Download article (PDF)

Volume Title
Proceedings of the International Conference on Economics and Business Studies (ICOEBS 2022)
Series
Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research
Publication Date
13 June 2022
ISBN
978-94-6239-582-4
ISSN
2352-5428
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.220602.019How to use a DOI?
Copyright
© 2022 The Authors. Published by Atlantis Press International B.V.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Uswatun Khasanah
AU  - Zulfa Irawati
PY  - 2022
DA  - 2022/06/13
TI  - The Effect of Financial Literacy, Financial Attitude, and the Use of Financial Technology on the Financial Management of SMEs
BT  - Proceedings of the International Conference on Economics and Business Studies (ICOEBS 2022)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SP  - 145
EP  - 153
SN  - 2352-5428
UR  - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.220602.019
DO  - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.220602.019
ID  - Khasanah2022
ER  -