Engineering practices of deodorization for odor in urban sewage treatment plants in China
- Jiancheng Liang, Guanwen Cheng, Haopin Feng
- Corresponding Author
- Jiancheng Liang
Available Online January 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.15How to use a DOI?
- odor gas;treatment of deodorization;urban sewage treatment plant;engineering practices
- As to the publishing of "13th Five-Year" Environmental Planning whose core is improving the quality of the environment. So the deodorization of odor in urban sewage treatment plants has become an important part of their comprehensive upgrading and transformation in China. It can be seen that the technology of biological deodorization technology and its combination technology which base on biological method have become the mainline of deodorization in Chinese urban sewage treatment plant from the induction of the source control technology, terminal control technology and the combination of the two technologies in the engineering practices of urban sewage treatment plant which have been built in recent years.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiancheng Liang AU - Guanwen Cheng AU - Haopin Feng PY - 2017/01 DA - 2017/01 TI - Engineering practices of deodorization for odor in urban sewage treatment plants in China BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering Management (Iconf-EM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.15 ID - Liang2017/01 ER -