Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Science, Health, Economics, Education and Technology (ICoSHEET 2019)

Education of Entrepreneurship and Activities of Entrepreneurship to Students’ Interests

Authors
Novianti Rahmawati, Mahmuddin, Siti Halimah
Corresponding Author
Novianti Rahmawati
Available Online 24 July 2020.
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/ahsr.k.200723.026How to use a DOI?
Keywords
Entrepreneurship Education, Entrepreneurial Activities, Student Entrepreneurial Interest
Abstract

This study aimed to determine the effect of entrepreneurship education and entrepreneurial activities on students’ entrepreneurial interests partially or simultaneously. The population in this study were students of the Economic Education Study Program STKIP Muhammadiyah Sampit who programmed entrepreneurship courses in the academic year 2019/2020 was amount 42 people and the sampling technique used saturated samples. The collected data was using multiple linear regression analysis methods. This study used a questionnaire as a data collection tool. The results showed that there was an influence of the independent variables both partially and simultaneously on the dependent variable, namely entrepreneurship education, influencing student interest in entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial activity influencing student interest in entrepreneurship, and simultaneously entrepreneurship education and entrepreneurial activity influencing student interest in entrepreneurship with the magnitude of influence of the independent variables (entrepreneurship education and entrepreneurial activity) of 62.7% while the remaining 37.3% is influenced by other variables not examined. Therefore, suggestions given so that entrepreneurial interest can continue to increase include entrepreneurship education and entrepreneurial activities continue to be promoted not only included in the compulsory curriculum in lectures at STKIP Muhammadiyah Sampit will only be used by Entrepreneurship Students’ Learning Unit, so that entrepreneurial knowledge and activities become more developed and there is an interest in becoming an entrepreneur.

Copyright
© 2020, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).

Download article (PDF)

Volume Title
Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Science, Health, Economics, Education and Technology (ICoSHEET 2019)
Series
Advances in Health Sciences Research
Publication Date
24 July 2020
ISBN
978-94-6252-990-8
ISSN
2468-5739
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/ahsr.k.200723.026How to use a DOI?
Copyright
© 2020, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Novianti Rahmawati
AU  - Mahmuddin
AU  - Siti Halimah
PY  - 2020
DA  - 2020/07/24
TI  - Education of Entrepreneurship and Activities of Entrepreneurship to Students’ Interests
BT  - Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Science, Health, Economics, Education and Technology (ICoSHEET 2019)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SP  - 105
EP  - 108
SN  - 2468-5739
UR  - https://doi.org/10.2991/ahsr.k.200723.026
DO  - https://doi.org/10.2991/ahsr.k.200723.026
ID  - Rahmawati2020
ER  -