The Study on Dealing with Emergency Incidents and Government Crisis Management: A case of Yunnan travel mess survey
- Liu Yun, Zhu Ying, Si Jinxia
- Corresponding Author
- Liu Yun
Available Online August 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.12How to use a DOI?
- Yunnan travel mess survey, emergency incidents, the 4R theory, the tourism crisis management mechanism.
- Because of the vulnerability and sensitivity of tourism industry, it is easily influenced by environment significantly, which makes itself fall into crisis deeply. This article applies the 4R theory of crisis management, and then summaries the effective measures of relevant administrative departments of Yunnan tourism when facing to the emergency incidents based on reviewing the event of â€œYunnan travel mess survey", Then, the article points out that Yunnan tourism administrative department must build a tourism crisis management mechanism in order to avoid similar events and puts forward corresponding suggestions for the tourism crisis management mechanism as well.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Liu Yun AU - Zhu Ying AU - Si Jinxia PY - 2012/08 DA - 2012/08 TI - The Study on Dealing with Emergency Incidents and Government Crisis Management: A case of Yunnan travel mess survey BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Public Management (ICPM-2012) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 438 EP - 444 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.12 ID - Yun2012/08 ER -