Information Sharing, Resource Integrating and Decision Optimizing: Study on Emergency Management Mode from the Perspective of Synergetics
- Zeng Yuhang, Wang Jinhua, Xu Xiaodong
- Corresponding Author
- Zeng Yuhang
Available Online August 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.34How to use a DOI?
- Emergency, Emergency Management, Information Sharing, Resource Integrating, Decision Making Optimizing, Synergy Management.
- Emergency Management is facing the challenge of the frequent occurrences and chain reaction of disasters. There are some problems in the traditional emergency management, such as the collaborations with multi-agents emergency management , neglect of precaution, lack of mechanism of resource integration, so it is very hard for traditional emergency management mode to implement multi-agents and cross-sectoral management. This paper applies Synergetic principles to analyze the order parameters of emergency management system, and argues that emergency management synergy mode can be established from three aspects: information sharing, resource integrating and organization decision making optimized.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zeng Yuhang AU - Wang Jinhua AU - Xu Xiaodong PY - 2012/08 DA - 2012/08 TI - Information Sharing, Resource Integrating and Decision Optimizing: Study on Emergency Management Mode from the Perspective of Synergetics BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Public Management (ICPM-2012) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 407 EP - 414 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.34 ID - Yuhang2012/08 ER -