Study on China's Food Safety Issues and Supervision Platform Based on Credit Management
- Song Guangxing, Tian Tian
- Corresponding Author
- Song Guangxing
Available Online August 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.44How to use a DOI?
- Food Safety, Government Regulation, Causes and Countermeasures.
- Food safety issue exists not only in developing countries, but also it is actually a global problem. At present, China's food safety is a serious issue and major fatal food safety incidents occurred occasionally. Based on empirical study, this paper analyzed food safety issues and their causes from government regulation perspective. Food safety is closely related with ineffective government regulation-- lacking of credit and coordination mechanisms. Therefore, this paper proposed some suggestions to solve those problems, such as establishing a credit management platform for food safety and strengthening government regulation synergy mechanism.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Song Guangxing AU - Tian Tian PY - 2012/08 DA - 2012/08 TI - Study on China's Food Safety Issues and Supervision Platform Based on Credit Management BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Public Management (ICPM-2012) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 323 EP - 334 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.44 ID - Guangxing2012/08 ER -