An Empirical Study on Impacts of Brand Image of Travel Agencies on Customer Purchase Intentions
- Meixian He, Zhenquan Sha, Yuanyuan Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Meixian He
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.70How to use a DOI?
- brand image, purchase intention, travel agencies
- Travel agencies, as an important carrier for the development of tourism, their inadequacies in brand building have limited further development of tourism. In this paper, the impact of travel agencies’ brand image on customer purchase intention was empirically examined from the perspective of consumer awareness. The results show that travel agencies’ service images, brand personality as well as organization image have positive effects on consumer purchase intention significantly, while for consumers' individual characteristics, only disposable income acts similarly.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Meixian He AU - Zhenquan Sha AU - Yuanyuan Yang PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - An Empirical Study on Impacts of Brand Image of Travel Agencies on Customer Purchase Intentions BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.70 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.70 ID - He2013/04 ER -