The market application analysis of CAPM model in China's securities
- Peng Zhang, Xianghuan Meng
- Corresponding Author
- Peng Zhang
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.136How to use a DOI?
- CAPM, Security, Risk, Investment
- CAPM is one of the most important decision-making problems for most organizations in portfolio selection problem. Usually the determination of the capital return on assets is the core issues of CAPM.The paper deeply makes the empirical analysis of CAPM model in Chinese stock market .The result could help Chinese investors understand pricing behavior and effectively guide the formulation of investment strategies in Chinese stock market.As a result, empirical research carried out many problems, especially no any effective test methods exist. From the former empirical test paper, the majority of results show that the CAPM does not apply to the current Chinese stock market. Therefore, Chinese stock market is still in development,not a mature market and far away from a standard market.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Peng Zhang AU - Xianghuan Meng PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - The market application analysis of CAPM model in China's securities BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.136 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.136 ID - Zhang2013/04 ER -