Geographical information services classification based on FCA - a case study in vector spatial statistic analysis
- Yumin Chen, Jingyang Wu, Fei Zeng, Xiang Gao, Xiaomei Bi
- Corresponding Author
- Yumin Chen
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.175How to use a DOI?
- Geographical information services, Classification, Formal concept analysis
- The classification of geographical information services is very important to the effective management and sharing of geographical spatial information, especially in a web-based GIS system. However, most current classification criteria focus on an abstract level. Discussions on the detailed services classification are still insufficient. This paper proposes a new thought of constructing these diverse services using the Formal Concept Analysis (FCA). After briefly discussing the current services classification systems and basic knowledge of FCA, the paper takes vector data spatial statistic analysis as an example to perform the classification with the method of FCA. The resultant categories prove to be acceptable and practical.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yumin Chen AU - Jingyang Wu AU - Fei Zeng AU - Xiang Gao AU - Xiaomei Bi PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Geographical information services classification based on FCA - a case study in vector spatial statistic analysis BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.175 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.175 ID - Chen2013/04 ER -