Open Data Model for (Precision) Agriculture Applications and Agricultural Pollution Monitoring
- Tomáš Rezník, Karel Charvát, Vojtech Lukas, Karel Charvát Jr., Šárka Horáková, Michal Kepka
- Corresponding Author
- Tomáš Rezník
Available Online September 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ict4s-env-15.2015.12How to use a DOI?
- open data; environmental monitoring; GEOSS; farm management information systems; cloud computing; INSPIRE
- Both agricultural and environmental domains have to manage many different and heterogeneous sources of information that need to be combined in order to make environmentally and economically sound decisions. Such examples may be found at the definition of subsidies, national strategies for rural development, development of sustainable agriculture etc. This paper describes in detail the development of an open data model for (precision) agriculture applications and agricultural pollution monitoring when aiming at identification of requirements from users from agricultural and environmental domains. The presented open data model for (precision) agriculture applications and agricultural pollution monitoring has been registered under the GEOSS (Global Earth Observation System of Systems) Architecture Implementation Pilot – Phase 8 in order to support the wide variety of demands that are primary aimed at agriculture and water pollution monitoring.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tomáš Rezník AU - Karel Charvát AU - Vojtech Lukas AU - Karel Charvát Jr. AU - Šárka Horáková AU - Michal Kepka PY - 2015/09 DA - 2015/09 TI - Open Data Model for (Precision) Agriculture Applications and Agricultural Pollution Monitoring BT - EnviroInfo and ICT for Sustainability 2015 PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ict4s-env-15.2015.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ict4s-env-15.2015.12 ID - Rezník2015/09 ER -