Toward Collaborative LCA Ontology Development: a Scenario-Based Recommender System for Environmental Data Qualification
- Akkharawoot Takhom, Mitsuru Ikeda, Boontawee Suntisrivaraporn, Thepchai Supnithi
- Corresponding Author
- Akkharawoot Takhom
Available Online September 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ict4s-env-15.2015.18How to use a DOI?
- Semantic Web, Ontology, Collaboration, Life Cycle Assessment, Life Cycle Inventory, Data Quality Indicator
- This paper describes a collaborative approach to ontology development for data qualification for life cycle assessment by taking into consideration the Life Cycle Inventory (LCI) and Data Quality Indicator (DQI). The developed ontology is integrated with rule-based knowledge, to provide userdefined policies for LCI based on DQI. An ontology application management framework is developed to provide a collaborative environment for knowledge engineers and domain experts to define the knowledge explication and recommendation rules based on usage scenario. LCI data from agricultural domain is collected, and mapped to the knowledge base. To demonstrate the advantage of transformed rules, a scenario-based recommender system is built on top of the ontology, and carries out data quality measurement.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Akkharawoot Takhom AU - Mitsuru Ikeda AU - Boontawee Suntisrivaraporn AU - Thepchai Supnithi PY - 2015/09 DA - 2015/09 TI - Toward Collaborative LCA Ontology Development: a Scenario-Based Recommender System for Environmental Data Qualification BT - EnviroInfo and ICT for Sustainability 2015 PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ict4s-env-15.2015.18 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ict4s-env-15.2015.18 ID - Takhom2015/09 ER -