Lower Approximations by Fuzzy Consequence Operators
- Jorge Elorza, Jordi Recasens
- Corresponding Author
- Jorge Elorza
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.11How to use a DOI?
- fuzzy consequence operator, fuzzy clo-sure operator, fuzzy *-preorder, *-indistinguishabil- ity operator, similarity.
- Three ways to find lower approximations of a given fuzzy operator are given. A Representation Theorem for fuzzy consequence operators is obtained.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jorge Elorza AU - Jordi Recasens PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Lower Approximations by Fuzzy Consequence Operators BT - 2015 Conference of the International Fuzzy Systems Association and the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (IFSA-EUSFLAT-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.11 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.11 ID - Elorza2015/06 ER -