Learning possibilistic networks from data: a survey
- Maroua Haddad, Philippe Leray, Nahla B. Amor
- Corresponding Author
- Maroua Haddad
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.30How to use a DOI?
- Possibility theory, graphical models, possibilistic networks, machine learning.
- Possibilistic networks are important tools for modelling and reasoning, especially in the presence of imprecise and/or uncertain information. These graphical models have been successfully used in several real applications. Since their construction by experts is complex and time consuming, several researchers have tried to learn them from data. In this paper, we try to present and discuss relevant state-of-the-art works related to learning possibilistic networks structure from data. In fact, we give an overview of methods that have already been proposed in this context and limitations of each one of them towards recent researches developed in possibility theory framework. We also present two learning possibilistic networks parameters methods.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Maroua Haddad AU - Philippe Leray AU - Nahla B. Amor PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Learning possibilistic networks from data: a survey BT - 2015 Conference of the International Fuzzy Systems Association and the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (IFSA-EUSFLAT-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.30 ID - Haddad2015/06 ER -