Present Worth Analysis Using Hesitant Fuzzy Sets
- Cengiz Kahraman, Sezi Cevik Onar, Basar Öztaysi
- Corresponding Author
- Cengiz Kahraman
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.38How to use a DOI?
- Present worth, uncertainty, hesitant, fuzzy sets, triangular fuzzy number, economic analysis.
- Hesitant fuzzy sets are an extension of ordinary fuzzy sets. They are composed of dual hesitant fuzzy sets, interval valued hesitant fuzzy sets, generalized hesitant fuzzy sets, hesitant fuzzy linguistic term sets, and triangular fuzzy hesitant fuzzy sets. Multiexperts evaluations are integrated by aggregation operators. This paper develops the fuzzy present worth analysis using triangular hesitant fuzzy sets and aggregation operators and includes a numerical example.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Cengiz Kahraman AU - Sezi Cevik Onar AU - Basar Öztaysi PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Present Worth Analysis Using Hesitant Fuzzy Sets BT - 2015 Conference of the International Fuzzy Systems Association and the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (IFSA-EUSFLAT-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.38 ID - Kahraman2015/06 ER -