Industry 4.0 - Potentials for Predictive Maintenance
- Zhe Li, Kesheng Wang, Yafei He
- Corresponding Author
- Zhe Li
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.8How to use a DOI?
- Industry 4.0; industrial big data; predictive maintenance; maintenance management
- Abstract: Industry 4.0 represents the coming fourth industrial revolution on the way to combine modern industries with Cyber-Physical Systems, Internet of Things and Internet of Services. In an Industry 4.0 factory, machines are connected as a collaborative community to collect, exchange and analyse data systematically. This paper investigates the potentials and trends of predictive maintenance and maintenance management in industrial big data and Cyber-Physical Systems environment. Furthermore, the development of predictive maintenance, its technical challenges, and the potentials under Industry 4.0 era was researched to discover the linkage between Industry 4.0 and predictive maintenance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhe Li AU - Kesheng Wang AU - Yafei He PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Industry 4.0 - Potentials for Predictive Maintenance BT - 6th International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.8 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.8 ID - Li2016/11 ER -