Vibration Analysis and Simulation of Traction Inclined Elevator
- Xiaomei Jiang, Lanzhong Guo, Shuguang Niu, Yannian Rui
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaomei Jiang
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.41How to use a DOI?
- traction inclined elevator; vibration analysis; velocity curve; dynamic modeling; simulation
- To provide convenient transportation facilities for long distance buildings and sightseeing landscapes located on the top of the mountain, and residential area set on the hillside due to the insufficient urban area, there have been some demands for the inclined elevator. However, compared with vertical elevator, the inclined elevator will generate a number of new problems in process of design, manufacture, installation and operation, such as horizontal force action on passengers when starting and braking, lower side guide rail bearing heavy load, traction rope and travelling cable overhanging loosely because of gravity etc. Featuring flexible body of suspension lifting device, all the various moving parts in the elevator will inevitably bring multiple degrees of complex nonlinear coupling vibration from internal or external influences, which can directly affect the discomforts of passenger. So the vibration analysis is important, the dynamic model of a traction inclined elevator is built considering wire rope mass, stiffness and damping, the dynamic characteristics are analyzed and the vibration control techniques studied. The transient response comparison to air flow disturbance in elevator is simulated.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaomei Jiang AU - Lanzhong Guo AU - Shuguang Niu AU - Yannian Rui PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Vibration Analysis and Simulation of Traction Inclined Elevator BT - 6th International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.41 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.41 ID - Jiang2016/11 ER -