Design of the LED Flexible Automation Assembly Line Structure
- Shuai Li, Yao Dong, Lilan Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Shuai Li
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.43How to use a DOI?
- LED lamps; flexible assembly line; automated assembly line
- With the development of LED technology, LED lamps have been widely used in many fields because of its significant characteristics such as environment friendly, high efficiency and energy saving. As the LED lighting market competition is fierce, the production efficiency is one of the most important factor considered by companies. This paper presents an LED lamps flexible automated assembly line. It can assembly different power LED bulb, tube lamps and spotlight at the same time. The assembly type can be adjusted according to the order form to improve the production efficiency.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shuai Li AU - Yao Dong AU - Lilan Liu PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Design of the LED Flexible Automation Assembly Line Structure BT - 6th International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.43 ID - Li2016/11 ER -