Technology Architecture of Intelligent Remanufacturing
- Ziqiang Zhou, Guohong Dai, Chaobin Hu, Xiangyan Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Ziqiang Zhou
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.59How to use a DOI?
- remanufacturing; intelligent manufacturing; knowledge system; recycling; end of life product
- With the attention of world manufacturing paid to sustainable development, the social value of recycling and reusing waste products has been generally recognized. The disassembly and remanufacturing of waste products or parts are very important aspects. Only by improving the productivity of remanufacturing waste products can the effective recycling and reuse of waste products be guaranteed. In this study, the intelligent remanufacturing technical system is proposed by analyzing the remanufacturing process system, combined with the ideas and knowledge of intelligent manufacturing. Three aspects are demonstrated, including reverse supply chain, remanufacturing enterprise management, and the application method of artificial intelligence technology in remanufacturing equipment. The architecture and development of intelligent remanufacturing are generally demonstrated, and the issues related to intelligent remanufacturing are finally discussed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ziqiang Zhou AU - Guohong Dai AU - Chaobin Hu AU - Xiangyan Zhang PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Technology Architecture of Intelligent Remanufacturing BT - 6th International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.59 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.59 ID - Zhou2016/11 ER -