Significance of Internal Working Models Based on Psychopathology
- Tianwei Li, Fuyuan Li, Xingdong Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Tianwei Li
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/metss-16.2016.34How to use a DOI?
- internal working models, psychopathology, attachment
- Objective: Internal working models, as the important concept of attachment theory, can explain some psych-pathological diseases, the object relationship and therapist-client relationship background from the cognitive process view. Date Sources: The relevant articles were searched for in China Journal Full-text Database in China National Knowledge Infrastructure network with the key words "internal working models, attachment, psychopathology". Meanwhile, the relevant articles on internal working models and psychopathology were searched for in ProQuest Psychology Journals Database with the key words "internal working models, attachment". Besides, the relevant researches of 4 books on psychopathology were also consulted. Study Selection: The literatures were selected primary. The inclusion criteria were those attachment on psychopathology and those on the feature, developmental structure and attack mechanism of some psych-pathological symptom of internal working models. Exclusion criteria: repetitive researches were excluded. Data Extraction: There were 62 literatures in accordance with the above-mentioned criteria, and 16 were selected for analyzing after classifying and arranging. Articles with repetitive content and irritated topics were excluded. Data Synthesis: The internal working models influenced the formation mechanism of psych-pathological disease. As an interpretative filtration it could affect and guide cognitive-affective processes (attention, memory, expectation, and attributions, etc.), which could guide the behavior of individual to others, so as to influence the response manner of others to individual. On the contrary, the response manner of others had effects on internal working models. Meanwhile, the internal working models explained for therapist-client relationship and the object relationship background of the attack of psych-pathological diseases. Conclusion: Studies before pay attention to the influences on psych-pathological diseases from the emotional view, but ours pay attention to the great inspirations from attachment view so as to enrich the guiding theory of psych-pathological diseases treatment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tianwei Li AU - Fuyuan Li AU - Xingdong Liu PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Significance of Internal Working Models Based on Psychopathology BT - 2016 3rd International Conference on Management, Education Technology and Sports Science (METSS 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/metss-16.2016.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/metss-16.2016.34 ID - Li2016/11 ER -