Literature Review on Low Carbon Eco-tourism
- Yuyan Luo, Jun Wang, Qingzhong Dang, Yao Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Yuyan Luo
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/metss-16.2016.44How to use a DOI?
- Low carbon economy, low carbon eco-tourism, review.
- Climate change, resources and environment problems have aroused increasing academic attention around the world. In order to suppress ecosystem environment worsen, the ecological civilization construction has been started among the national world, therefore, the idea of low carbon and ecological development have emerged. For tourism industry, the development of tourism marks the progress of human civilization and it is also a major growth point of national economic development, however, it also has brought the phenomenon of the global climate warming, tourism environment worsening and so on. Thus, for the sake of according with the concept of sustainable development, how to combine the low carbon and ecological concepts, to develop low carbon eco-tourism and promote the transformation of the traditional tourism has become the hotpot. This article will review the related literature about low carbon eco-tourism from three aspects of low carbon economy, low carbon tourism, eco-tourism, so as to understand its development status and also point out low carbon economy eco-tourism in need of further research.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuyan Luo AU - Jun Wang AU - Qingzhong Dang AU - Yao Chen PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Literature Review on Low Carbon Eco-tourism BT - 2016 3rd International Conference on Management, Education Technology and Sports Science (METSS 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/metss-16.2016.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/metss-16.2016.44 ID - Luo2016/11 ER -