Volume 1, Issue 2, April 2013, Pages 72 - 78
A Middleware-Based Implementation for Data Integration of Remote Devices
- Xianyong Liu, Yanping Liu, Lizhuang Ma, Qing Gao
- Corresponding Author
- Xianyong Liu
Available Online 1 April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2013.1.2.1How to use a DOI?
- middleware, distributed systems, parallel processing, remote sensing, modules and interfaces.
- Different from existing techniques3-5 that often focus on high level data integration, this paper contributes a novel solution at device level, implementing a fully scalable and configurable middleware, aiming at releasing the power of parallel processing with distributed data. It is designed as a soft-gateway to link upper-level PCs with lower-level data transfer units, and implemented by extracting the key part of data communication out of its original holder such that the UI only cares about how to display data.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Xianyong Liu AU - Yanping Liu AU - Lizhuang Ma AU - Qing Gao PY - 2013 DA - 2013/04 TI - A Middleware-Based Implementation for Data Integration of Remote Devices JO - International Journal of Networked and Distributed Computing SP - 72 EP - 78 VL - 1 IS - 2 SN - 2211-7946 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2013.1.2.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2013.1.2.1 ID - Liu2013 ER -