The International Technology Management Review
Aims & Scope
The International Technology Management Review is a journal which is focused on exploring important and emerging topics on various perspectives of technology management and their impact on individuals, businesses, society and economic development. The journal publishes articles that are research-oriented as well as contributions on current concerns facing the management of technology. The key objectives of the journal are the following:
- To foster and enhance research activities that advance knowledge in technology management.
- To promote the development and improvement of the theory and practice of technology management globally.
- To cover issues, ideas and trends of technology management in both developed and developing economies.
- To provide a forum for the exchange of information and ideas among researchers and practitioners who are interested in technology management.
As is clear from the objectives above, the intended audience for the journal includes both practitioners and researchers. Topics that are covered include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Business and international management
- Computer science with business applications
- Management of technology and innovation
- Strategy and management