Volume 12, Issue 4, December 2013, Pages 348 - 355
Wrapped Geometric Distribution: A new Probability Model for Circular Data
- Sophy Jacob, K. Jayakumar
- Corresponding Author
- Sophy Jacob
Available Online 1 December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2013.12.4.3How to use a DOI?
- Circular distributions, trigonometric moments, wrapped geometric distribution
- We propose a new family of circular distributions, obtained by wrapping geometric distribution on Z+ = 0, 1, . . ., around a unit circle. The properties of this new family of distributions are studied.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Sophy Jacob AU - K. Jayakumar PY - 2013 DA - 2013/12 TI - Wrapped Geometric Distribution: A new Probability Model for Circular Data JO - Journal of Statistical Theory and Applications SP - 348 EP - 355 VL - 12 IS - 4 SN - 2214-1766 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2013.12.4.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2013.12.4.3 ID - Jacob2013 ER -