Atlantis Premium Proceedings
Atlantis Press provides conference, symposium and workshop organisers with fast, professional and personalised services. Our high-quality standards meet those you may expect from an international academic and innovative publisher.
Publishing your proceedings with Atlantis Press means that you will communicate with one of our highly dedicated staff members who will be happy to provide you any assistance in making your conference and its proceedings a true success.
Online Publication Free to Anyone
Atlantis Press publishes your proceedings on dedicated online websites where the articles of your conference are published in Open Access mode. This way, your conference and the full-text article proceedings will be visible to anyone in the world for free and without any registration!
For your online proceedings Atlantis Press proposes:
- Creation of a full-fledged web site dedicated to your conference with own URL, including search engine, table of contents, conference details, etc.;
- Professional hosting service, guaranteeing 24-hour access and fast response times;
- Publication of your proceedings in less than 4 weeks;
- Inclusion in the major search engines, including Google and Scholar Google;
- Registration of an ISBN for the proceedings;
- Registration of a unique online reference (DOI) for all papers at CrossRef.;
- Submission of the proceedings to major indexes like EI/Compendex, CPCI, etc.
Furthermore, Atlantis PREMIUM provides you with all the typical services you expect from a professional publishing company:
- personalised, high-quality assistance for preparing your conference and proceedings;
- rovision of clear instructions for the authors and editors, as well as style sheets, both for LaTeX and Word;
- fast and high-quality communication with a dedicated Atlantis Press staff member in either English, French, German, Dutch or Chinese.
- papers can be of any length;
- no restrictions on use of colours;
- multi-media elements can be added to papers.
In case indexation is needed in EI/Compendex, CPCI, CPCI-SSH, Scholar Google, Scopus, etc., Atlantis Press is happy to check the proceedings and submit them to the relevant indexes.
Scientific Evaluation Committee
Due to issues regarding the integrity of a number of conferences having solicited our proceedings services, we have created a scientific evaluation committee consisting of senior researchers and professors who may be consulted for evaluating proceedings proposals we receive.
No copyright transfer
Atlantis Press adheres to the principles of the Creative Commons, meaning that we do not claim any ownership: we just ask for a license to publish the articles. So, authors keep their copyright.
Just check our work
With over 500 proceedings published in the past years our proceedings offer has proven to be very successful. Please see the following links for examples of what we can do for your conference:
- 2017 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2017)
- International Conference on Humanities Science, Management and Education Technology (HSMET 2017)
You can also check our current proceedings series.
Conference Ethics and Quality Control
Print and CD-Rom
On request your proceedings can also be delivered in print format (hard or softcover) or on cd-rom. Both have of course the quality you expect from an international publisher.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in further details: email@example.com.
中国的会议组织者请联系 Diane Wang: firstname.lastname@example.org.